Fire Fighting Services
Our purpose behind our Fire protection practice is based on three vital goals. The continuity of operations, property protection, and last but not least life safety.
TEC MEP team intend in their engineering of fire protection systems to prevent the interruption of critical services necessary for the public welfare and to prevent area wide conflagrations, all with life safety as the ultimate goal.
- Firewater Demand & Firewater tank Calculation following NFPA Standards.
- Head Loss calculation for Firewater
- Jockey pump, Main Pump, Diesel
Operated Pump, and Booster Pumps
- Sprinkler system, Fire Hose Cabinet,
Water Hydrant system, Smoke detector, Heat detector Selection.
- FM 200(Waterless system) Designing
and Fire Extinguisher SelSelection.
- Preparation of Design Drawings and Shop Drawing.
- Preparing Wet and Dry Sprinkler Piping Layouts.
- Preparing Fire Protection Riser Diagram.
- Detailed Drawing of all Plumbing details.
- Preparing Section Drawings, Plant Room Detail Drawing and Fire Water Tank Detail Drawing with Sections.